KIF sachets are the most effective way to inhibit weight loss, improve quality and shelf life. Sachets are filled with a special composition mixture of zeolite powder and potassium permanganate that causes ethylene &
moisture absorption while simultaneously causing volatile bacterial inhibition (VBI).
How It Works
- Absorption of Ethylene – The ethylene produced by the fresh produce is absorbed by the special minerals in the sachet that selectively absorb ethylene molecules.
- Oxidation of Ethylene – The Ethylene is attracted towards the media in the sachet and gets oxidized to water and carbon dioxide.
- Absorption of moisture – The excessive moisture produced within the package is also absorbed which in turn inhibits microbial growth within the package.
- The option of having a Natural Vaporizing Bio Inhibitor is available with these sachets. The active ingredient is a natural plant extract, which has the capability to inhibit microbial growth in its presence.
- Eliminate decay, mould, discoloration, wilting, softening, scald, loss of crunch and many other negative effects caused by ethylene gas.
- Use during post harvest handling to slow down the ripening process of fruits, vegetables and flowers.
- Use during domestic and international shipments moving via ocean, truck, rail and air.
- Non toxic, chemically inert and can be disposed of as normal waste.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.