We are committed to making safe and effective products that reduce industry’s impact on the environment. our products are approved by many major companies’ toxicology, engineering and packaging departments and comply with health and safety regulations around the globe including the following:
- REACH Regulation Compliant (EC No 1907/2006)
- European RoHS Directive Compliant
- Do not contain SVHC (Substances of Very High Concern), conflict minerals or CONEG
- Labeled in accordance with GHS (Globally Harmonized System) and are compliant under UN GHS, EU CLP, US OSHA HazCom and CA WHMIS
- The management system of our products is certified to the quality standard of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 140001, FSC , REACH, ROHS
WE AIM TO ANALYSE THE IMPACT OF OUR BUSINESS INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF OUR PREMISES
We envisage our customer’s progress with our products as a necessary part of their sustainable and competitive success. It’s our job to create influence in the sectors we are present, stimulated by sustainable business and solid SAMCA investment, delivering the expertise and reliability in product performance which strengthen our customer’s belief in our organization.