VCI Emitters are used to protect electronic and metal components from the wrath of corrosion.
Emitters can be placed in the vicinity of the electronic and metal components, which are in an enclosed environment. The molecules protect multimetal systems including steel, copper, silver, gold, tin, solder.
The desiccant in the emitter also helps to regulate humidity and prevents condensation of moisture on electronics. The VCI molecules evaporate from the breathable membrane and provide long-term corrosion protection from humidity and corrosive gases such as H2S, NH3 and So2.
The vapors do not increase in contact resistance in electrical circuits and have no adverse effect on insulating materials or high voltage corona or carbon tracking.
- Powerful and extremely strong and excellent ability to conform to various metal/non metal configurations
- Multi-metal VCI protection for all surfaces
- Minimal equipment investment with substantial reduction in labor costs for corrosion control
- Reduces corrosion associated problems
- Dry packaging compatible product
- Quick to use, remove and easy to recycle
|Area Protected (cu ft)
|Self Adhesive Backing
|PP Body with VCI Emitter Chemical Inside