Banana bags contains Special properties of shelf life enhancement of It's freshness from 40% to 400%.
Banana start to ripen after harvesting and during the ripening process, the Bananas release ethylene gas.
This ethylene gas in the package increases the ripening rate of Banana hence aggravating the ripening process resulting into faster rotting of the Banana. The ethylene gas produced works as a auto catalyst for ripening which in turn produces higher sugar levels causing microbial spoilage of the fruits.
The plastic articles produced by using KEEP-IT-FRESH absorb the harmful ethylene gas Produced hence slowing the ripening and rotting process and increasing the shelf life of the Packed Bananas.
How it works
- Absorption of Ethylene – The ethylene produced by the Banana is absorbed by the special minerals in the sachet that selectively absorb ethylene molecules.
- Oxidation of Ethylene – The Ethylene is attracted towards the media in the sachet and gets oxidized to water and carbon dioxide.
- Absorption of moisture – The excessive moisture produced within the package is also absorbed which in turn inhibits microbial growth within the package.
- VBI – The option of having a Natural Vaporising Bio Inhibitor is available with these sachets. The active ingredient is a natural plant extract, which has the capability to inhibit microbial growth in its presence.
- The film has special macro and micro pores to allow breath ability of moisture and the antifog properties do not allow the mist to settle in the packaged films.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.