RUSTX oils contain VCI chemicals, which work in contact phase as well as in the vapor phase and protect components by its dual action.
RUST-X Draw EZ series is a robust drawing lubricant range which provides excellent lubrication during drawing process. This can be used for drawing wires, tubes and bright bars.
Draw EZ series products are non-water soluble, chlorine free oils fortified with EP additives, film forming additives under high pressure, specialized polymers which enhance versatility and film formation under extreme loads, viscosity controllers for wide temperature range and surface finish enhancers.
The high levels of friction modifiers maintains die and product temperatures and anti–oxidation properties maintain viscosity, corrosive properties and die cleanliness. All RUST-X rust preventive oils are Barium & Heavy Metal Free.
- Excellent lubrication properties reduce wear on dies and cones and increases drawing speeds.
- Provides an exceptionally smooth, bright and clean finish to the drawn wire, tubes and bright bars making it suitable for annealing and plating processes as well as in the manufacture of insulated cable.
- Increased lubricity provides stable operating temperatures.
- Additive package combination produces a high resistance to excessive foaming degradation.
- Superior anti-corrosion properties to protect machine parts and the product surface.
- Increased Die Life
- Lesser Rejection ratio and surface defects
- Reduced cost and economy of use
|Test Method||EZ 12||EZ 32||EZ 54||EZ 68||EZ 100|
|Viscosity @ cSt @ 40°C||ASTM D 445||12
|Specific Gravity||ASTM D 1298||0.85
|Flash Point (°C)||ASTM D 92||180
|Weld Load (kg)||400||400||600||600||600|
|(kg) 400 400 600 600 600 Copper Corrosion||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass||Pass|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.