VCI non-woven fabric is made up of compressed PP fibers having much higher puncture resistance, scratch resistance, tear resistance, tensile strength as well as dart impact strength compared to Ordinary VCI paper.
In a number of applications it is important to use a Non-Woven fabric in order to protect from sharp edges of the part as well as protruding parts which may puncture plastic or paper packaging.
RUST-X VCI non woven fabric provides better corrosion protection with its protective vapors which neutralize the moisture as well as form a multi-molecular film on the surface of the metal and inhibit the electrolytic process of oxidation.
- For protection of metallic or nonmetallic components
- Coils and CR sheets from adversities of sea humidity
- Storage in open, storage in warehouses for longer periods and other related schemes.
- Agriculture, furniture, machinery etc. and primarily for industrial use.
- Increased production through-put
- Eliminates cost and associated problems
- Dry packaging compatible product
- Quick to use, remove and easy to recycle
|Specific Gravity||ASTM D 1298||0.90-0.99
|Weight/sq meter||Weight||70 gsm
|Thickness Gravity||ASTM D 1298||0.92
|VCI Test (VIA)||Pass|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.