RUST X manufactures VCI chips manufactured by RUST-X are impregnated with volatile corrosion inhibiting chemicals that can provide protection to metal components placed in the vicinity of the chips for a long term. Goods protected by RUST-X VCI chips are not affected by corrosion. The reason for this is that the air surrounding the metals protected with RUST-X.
VCI chips is very heavily impregnated with the inhibitors released from the protective paper. The micro-moisture droplets become so heavily impregnated with corrosion inhibitors released from RUST-X VCI chips that these droplets themselves become rust preventives, and will not form corrosion on the metal surfaces. In effect corrosion is inhibited in vicinity of VCI Chips.
- Environmentally friendly corrosion protection based on paper
- Metal parts are ready for use at any time
- Oiling and greasing aren’t necessary anymore
- Economy of time
- Simple disposal
- Low package requirements
- In accordance with TRGS 615
- Represents no health hazard