- Actual size will be approx. half foot shorter due to eyelets and hemming.
- 6 Layers Laminated Structure – Unlike the traditional woven tarp which is a 3 layered product, Tuffpaulin tarpaulin is a 6 layered cross laminated multi-layered structure that is up-to 5X longer lasting and is completely seamless.
- UV Resistant – Sunlight can’t harm Tuffpaulin tarpaulin. It is fortified with UV resistant additives that increase the life when in the exposure of sunlight
- Dual protection built-in Grommets – The automatically welded metal gromets combined with ultrasonic plastic gromets on corners and after every approx. 3 feet for allow easy tie-downs.
- Reinforced Edges & Tear Resistant – The edges of the tarps are hemmed on all 4 sides to make it stronger that may lead the size of the tarp to be approx. 6 inches lesser. This makes Tuffpaulin tirpal highly tear resistant.
- The Best Around – Made from 6 layered cross laminated films, this material is made to last longer than ordinary tarps. Don't get tired of replacing torn, worn-out plastic tarps, use one that offers the best protection and is designed to last.
- Uses - Can be used as weather and yard equipment cover. In outdoor it can be used for protection sheet for tent, pool, sandbox, boats, wood, bikes, dump bins, cars or motor vehicles. Providing camping shelter from the wind, rain or sunlight for campers. As roof for shade or emergency roof patch material, truck bed cover, debris removal drawstring tarp. It is portable, washable, durable and reusable.
A tarpaulin or tarp is a large sheet of strong, flexible, water resistant or water-proof material, often cloth such as canvas or polyester coated with polyurethane, or made of plastics such as polyethylene.
Tuffpaulin also possible to purchase large sheets of tarpaulin material and cut them down into a specific desired size. A typical tarpaulin is very thick and heavy weight, that resists high air, winds and airborne objects.
Tuffpaulin also possible to purchase large rolls of tarpaulin material and cut them down into a specific desired size and typical tarpaulin is very thick and heavy weight, that resists high air, winds and airborne objects.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.