RPA 4700 is a water soluble rust preventive agent which can be added to water between 0.3%-10% concentration depending upon the usage for prevention of corrosion on metallic parts and period of life.
This can be used as a leak testing additive, can be added to re-circulated cooling water, boilers, heat exchangers, cutting oil tanks and any other water systems to avoid corrosion caused by also be added to pipelines during layup and makes the water work as a rust preventive.
The product can be easily tested by adding 5% in water and keeping a metal part submerged in this water and comparing to another beaker with a similar metal part submerged but without RPA 4700.
Within 2 the results can be seen and the metal part in water having 2-5% RPA 4700 concentration will never even for months compared to the one submerged in normal water. The product is suitable for tap water, distilled water, RO water and even works in saline water.
- Suitable for closed pipelines and cooling systems
- Inhibitor for hydrostatic testing of pipelines, casings, tanks, and valves
- Inhibitor for packer fluid applications
- Corrosion protection in Paper industry water cooling and heating pipelines
- Mines, mining, and earth moving equipment
- Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor for plant lay-up application of cooling towers
- Leak testing and hydro testing additive
- Choke and Kill Manifolds corrosion prevention inside the pipeline
- Stops extreme corrosion in systems containing fresh water, glycol coolants, etc.
- Low concentration of even 1% provides effective protection in contact.
- Vapor phase action provides protection to areas that contact inhibitors cannot reach
- Readily water-soluble liquid for easy application
- Transparent Solution
- Multimetal protection
- Effective in low dosages
- Does not contain free amines
|Physical Properties||Test Method|
|Reactivity with Rubber||None|
|Reactivity with PVC||None
|Reactivity with Glycol||None|
|Effect on Carbon||None
|Cleaning before painting required||None|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.