Aquaflush AQ03 is a water based cleaning agent based on organic compounds which effectively dissolve oils and loosen dirt and grit particles. Any iron particles & chips are also removed due to the dissolution action of oils binding these particles onto the component.
The product is totally free from any irritating chemicals that are usually present in generic cleaners. The product also prevents corrosion on the components usually caused due to water in the washing media.
There is no powder formation on the metal parts like in the case of caustic based washing agents. There is no need to have raised temperatures during washing. This saves on energy costs as it works well at ambient temperatures. Aquaflush can be dosed between 2-5% in water depending upon the dirt level on the part and cleanliness level required.
This can be used in Spray Jet Washers, Ultrasonic washer or manual cleaning of large equipment using sponge.
For Aluminum, AQ 04 is recommended. For Export Components, it is recommended to use CL005 Solvent based cleaning agent or dewater parts washed with AQ03 with CL005 so that no water is carried over into packaging while exports.
All RUST-X rust preventive oils are Barium & Heavy Metal Free
- Heavy-duty temporary coating remover
- Good for light oils and greases
- Will not affect painted surfaces
- Mostly used at room temperature, thus reducing energy consumption. Can also be used in a heated bath for removal of heavy hydrocarbons.
- Viscous liquid that will cling to ceilings and vertical surfaces in a ready-to-use formulation
- Can be used effectively at low concentrations.
- Provides corrosion protection after parts have been cleaned
- Protects metal in solution and above the liquid line on carbon steel
- Low alkalinity, operating at pH less than 10.
- Low foaming above 15°C if used for pressure wash.
- Leaves low level deposits on cleaned surfaces.
- Suitable for pre-heat treatment cleaning.
- Suitable for high pressure applications up to 200 bar.
- Contains corrosion inhibitors for all ferrous metals, providing excellent short term rust protection.
- Good hard water compatibility.
- Biodegradable surfactant package – improves environmental profile
|Physical Properties||Test Value||Value|
|Flash Point||ASTM D 92||N/A
|Pressure range of wash system||200 Bar
|Operating temp range||
4 Refractometer reading x 4 will give Aq03 conc in solution
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.