Rust-X Neutracoat Rust Converter is a powerful oxidation converter designed for use on various steels, iron, cast iron and copper, metals & aluminum. Neutracoat Rust Converter is a aqueous solution designed to convert rust and oxidation safely and economically. The biggest advantage is that the components do not get rusty again after removing from solution which is case in Acidic Rust removers and forms black inactive layer on the metal surface which can then be painted for longer life . Neutracoat Rust Converter easily works in the nooks and crannies and all the other wetted areas eliminating the need for mechanical removal. Neutra-Coat Rust Converter will save your money and time by eliminating the need for time –consuming sanding and grinding operations, not to mention the coast of labor associated with these operations. Neutracoat Rust converter can be used again and again without any issues as it works on self replenishment system. How To Use : Take the rusted part and dip it in the solution for a few minutes or apply with paint brush. Flash rusted parts may take up to 3 minutes-30 minutes and very highly rusted components may take up to few hours.
- RESTORES YOUR OLD INVESTMENTS WITH TOTAL EASE -: Neutracoat stops tools, vehicles, tanks or anything with a rusted steel/iron surface from rusting further by chemically converting the rust into an inert, black protective barrier.
- WORKS AS BOTH A PRIMER AND RUST CONVERTER-:Once painted on Neutracoat functions as a highly effective primer, making the treated surface ready to re-paint with an oil-based paint in just 48 hours.
- EASY TO APPLY & GOOD COVERAGE-: Just use a normal wire brush to remove any loose or layered scale and rust, then apply Neutracoat with a regular paint brush or sponge. 1L covers up to 125 sq ft
- NO NEED TO SANDBLAST SURFACES -: Neutracoat removes any need for sandblasting, heavy scraping or grinding down old rusted surfaces prior to use. It's the fastest and easiest way to convert and restore old rusted surfaces.
- ECO-FRIENDLY-: Neutracoat is environmentally safe, non-flammable, and made from an easy clean-up water-based formula.