Clear Coat Spray is a fast drying, flexible, protective and insulating coating designed to protect metal, plastic, wood, concrete, glass and other substrates from atmospheric corrosion, moisture, dust and other common contaminants. it is a high-gloss clear coat spray for the permanent sealing of coated surfaces. Especially developed for parts and repair refinishing.
Clear coat Spray has a long-lasting resistance to weathering and to chemicals. it is very easy to polish. Clear Coat has a very smooth flow. It is especially used for larger surfaces (Bike & car parts).
- It restores dull surfaces of articles made of paper, wood, plastic, concrete and stone by imparting a clear, transparent glossy protective film.
- It is used on battery terminals of Automobiles and as a glossy coating for engine parts and under the hood components.
- It is also commonly used to preserve and protect documents, drawings, maps, art and craft articles.
- Most commonly used on printed circuit boards and certain electronic components as a conformal coating for protection against moisture, dust, atmospheric corrosion and chemical fumes.
- Quick drying, glossy, clear/transparent, flexible coating
- Forms a tough anti-corrosion, moisture proof, non-reactive protective coating.
- Provides insulation film on surfaces to which applied.
- Provides long term protection.
- Free from ozone depleting substances
- Ensure the surface to be treated is free from dust, dirt, oil and grease.
- Shake the can well till balls are heard, moving freely inside the can.
- Spray an even coating on the surface and allow to dry for 30 minutes. Spray the second coat so that the substrate is coated uniformly.
- Spray from a distance of 15-30 cm For best results apply thin even film
- Use in well ventilated condition
- Check on small area of the part before using
- Replace the cap after use
|Coating thickness||2 coats > 30 microns|
|Drying time||min < 20|
|Surface Resistivity||@ 20°C > 10 13Ω|
|Vol. Resistivity||@ 20°C > 10 13 Ω.cm|
|Dielectric strength||> 80 kV/mm|
|Serviceable Temperature||°C -40 to 100|
|Tested on dry film after 2 coats||30-40μm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.