Rust-x Anti Spatter Spray is a non-silicone, nonflammable release preparation which prevents adhesion of spatter on welding tools and parts. It is also a nozzle maintenance aid, which prevents accumulation of spatter on nozzles and tips of welding torches.
Anti Spatter Spray is an anti-adhesion safety product. Anti-Spatter Spray has a high flash point and can be used for protection of Cold Rolled Steel, Engine Components, as well as large equipment where indoor open storages are required.
Features of Anti-spatter Spray
- Anti-Spatter for arc welding; prevents the adhesion of projections on all treated surfaces Suitable for protecting nozzles, weld units and tools
- Silicone free; ideal for parts which are designed to be painted
- Very fast drying and non-flammable
- Will not interfere with weld formation
- Avoids problems caused to poor gas coverage such as pitting, porosity and burn backs.
- Prevents loss of time on chiseling and grinding activities on welded articles and substrates.
- Free from silicones hence allows posterior painting of welded articles.
- Easy removal of welding spatter
- Shake can well before use
- Spray from a distance of 15-30 cm
- For best results apply thin even film
- Apply as a thin film by brushing or wiping onto a clean dry surface.
- Apply a thin, film on the surfaces to be welded
- Spray onto the welding nozzle before staring and re apply as required.
- Let dry for 10 seconds.
- use a wire brush or cloth to remove weld spatter.
|Appearance of sprayed film
|Metallic brown paste
|°C -30 to 1000
|Type of film
|371 ± 4 ml
|250 ± 3 g